About Me

Monday, June 29, 2015

A New Journey Begins...

So this is my effort to actually blog. We'll see how well it pans out!

I have a new project underway and worse case scenario this is just going to be a great place for me to write my reviews about my project! I was inspired by the MakeupRehab subreddit on Reddit. For those of you that don't know, Reddit is the front page of the internet. It's a forum of sorts. On Reddit there are thousands of different subpages. There is a subpage for everyone. Typically I browse MakeupAddiction actively. It's a great place for me since one of my IRL friends like makeup much.

Anyways, a few people posted about cataloging and reviewing their entire makeup collection. Since I'm sort of in a monetary drought right now, I thought this would be a really fun way for me to get excited about my collection again!. I'm in the process of swatching all of my products, inputting them into a spreadsheet and writing reviews on them. While I do this, I am also identifying what products I want to destash and try to sell/get rid of.

I actually plan to do something similar with my wardrobe too!

So if you wish to see reviews on what I have in my makeup collection, stay tuned!

So far I have photographed my entire blush collection, minus the 2014 Tarte holiday blush palette and swatched my collection of ColourPop's Lippie Sticks.
I loooove the Milani Baked Blushes. They're fantastic. Luminoso is the most popular but the others are just as great.

Lippie Sticks by Colour Pop in shades (L to R) Grind, Chi Chi, Go FIsh, Wifey and Rocket.

I forgot that I had these lipsticks actually and I'm wearing Go Fish today and loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment