About Me

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Incoco Nail Strip Review/Nail of the week

Happy Thursday everyone! It is the downhill slope after hump day and I hope all of you are just as excited for the weekend as I am. It has been a quick but stressful week for me at work that is for sure. Do you have any plans for the weekend? Let me know if you plan on doing anything fun! I received these Incoco Nail Strips from Birchbox AGES ago, but I hadn't gotten my nails to the length I wanted them until recently. Last night I finally took the time to put them on. Each week I plan on featuring a nail color or design that I am wearing that week. This week they are the Incoco Nail Strips!

I received these strips in the "freshly picked" color from Birchbox. They only sell this and two other colors on Birchbox but when I checked out the Incoco site they had several more. They sell for about $10 but if you use Birchbox to get one of them you can get 10 points I believe!

 

 As always, I struggle with putting on nail wraps. These said that they were a base, color and top coat all in one but I used a base and top coat anyways. I wanted to make sure they stayed on for longer than two days. I thought I did a terrible job of putting them on last night but then as they finished drying all the bumps/bad edges fixed themselves! I think they came out as a success. They are very pretty and summery if you ask me and they didn't take more than 15 minutes to put on. Once I put them on a used a nail file to get rid of the excess. Overall I like these and it'll be interesting to see how long they stay on for. I hope to try the new Essie nail wraps soon which are also $10. Does anyone have a favorite nail wrap brand that they like? If so, comment below to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment